Q 1: prepare the interactive C program that prompts user with following options on the opening menu:
1) Regional Centre Information
2) Details of the programmes activated in that Regional Centre
3) Details of Study Centres in that Region
4) Important Circulars / Notices for information of the students
5) Important Schedules like last dates for submission of assignments, term end examination forms, re-registration forms for various programmes etc..
Enter the choice:
If “1” is entered, prompt a user to enter regional centre code and know details about the Regional Centre (RC), name of Regional Director, Staff associated at the RC, Contact details of the RC etc. If “2” is entered, it must give details of all programmes those are activated in that Region. If “3” is entered, it must give details list of Study Centres along with Contact persons’ details over there. If “4” is entered important circulars, notices for students must be displayed. If “5” is entered various schedules must be displayed.
If user enters any letters or numbers other than choice, redisplay prompt. All outputs must go to terminal and all input must come from keyboard.