Basic Introduction of Asp.NET
The ASP.NET is built on .NET framework, which provides an API (Application Program Interface) for the software programmers. The .NET development tools can be used to produce the applications for both the Web and Windows operating system. Programs like the Visual Studio .NET provide a visual interface for the developers to produce their applications, which makes the .NET a rational option for designing the Web-based interfaces as well.
An ASP.NET website to function correctly, it should be published to a Web server that supports the ASP.NET applications. The Microsoft's Internet Information Services Web server is by extreme the most frequent platform for the ASP.NET websites. While there are many open-source options available for the Linux-based systems, this type of alternatives often afford the less than full support for the ASP.NET applications.
* The ASP .NET is a web development platform.
* ASP.Net is the part of Microsoft .Net platform which uses diverse the .NET Framework for the development.
* ASP .NET is one type of magic which provide the diverse tools to building web applications, web pages or websites.
* We can also use the HTML for the development of web applications, web pages or website development.
* Generally the web application development or website development is nothing but the application which store at some distant server or remote host and other client are access that application thought network i.e. the internet.
* Asp.NET is a web development platform, which provides the programming model, a range of services required to put up the robust web application for the computer, as well as the mobile devices.
ASP.Net application codes could be written in many following languages like:
1) Visual Basic .Net (VB.Net)
2) C# (C#.Net)
Asp.NET consists of a large number of controls like buttons, text boxes, and labels validation controls for the assembling, manipulating and configuring code to create the HTML pages.
It consist of the different tools like Data, Validation, Standard toolbox, Logic controls, Navigation, HTML part, Ajax extensions, Web part and Reporting tools.
Advantages of Asp.NET:
ASP.NET has many benefits over the other platforms when it comes to creating the Web applications. The most important advantage is its integration with Windows server and the programming tools. Web applications created with the ASP.NET are easier to debug, create and deploy because those tasks can all be performed within a single development environment (Visual Studio .NET).
ASP.NET delivers following other advantages to the Web application developers:
1) The Executable portions of the Web application compiled so they execute more rapidly than the interpreted scripts.
2) On-the-fly updates of the deployed Web applications without restarting server
3) Access to the .NET Framework, which extends Windows API(Application Programming Interface).
4) Use of widely known the Visual Basic programming language, which has been improved to fully support the object-oriented programming.
5) The introduction of new Visual C# programming language, which provides a type-safe, object-oriented version of C programming language.
The ASP.NET Framework is the part of .NET framework. It is used to create the dynamic website, web services and web application. Asp.NET is a server side technology that uses all the .NET compatible language such as VB.NET, J#, C# etc. which are compiled to the Microsoft Intermediate Language.
FIND THE PROFICIENT SUPPORT IN ASP.NET AT THE WORLD'S MOST-TRUSTED PLATFORM
Mywordsolution offers you exactly you need in your Asp.NET courses if you think that you cannot cope with all the complexities of Asp.NET. Our team of dedicated Asp.NET specialists, who have been worked in the Asp.NET field for a long time, can offer UK, US, Australian, Canadian and word wide students their help in tackling what their Asp.NET homework and assignment has to offer them. You just need to specify what kind of Asp.NET assignment help you want and what your deadlines are. Once you are done with submission of your Asp.NET requirement, our specialists or experts will get back on the job, while at the same time promising things like:
- Research relevant to your area
- The best prices
- Time on Delivery
- Plagiarism free Answers
- 24x7 Supports
- End Customer Satisfaction
In addition, the Mywordsolution.com facilitates you to search and find the solution for Asp.NET questions, or Asp.NET textbooks problems. You can search the questions in Asp.NET solution library and download the answers in just little pay of the service.