JAVA SCRIPT INTRODUCTION
SHORT HISTORY OF JAVA SCRIPT
Many things can be distorted. For example, you can freely remove and add properties or fields of objects after they have been formed. And you can directly create the objects, without creating an object plant (e.g., a class) first.
* It creates a set of commands or the subroutines called a method.
* It can also create the looping constructs using if, then, and else logic.
DETAILS OF THE OBJECT MODEL IN JAVA SCRIPT
PROTOTYPE-BASED VS. CLASS-BASED LANGUAGES
The Class-based object-oriented languages, such as the Java and the C++, are founded on the concept of the two different entities: 1) classes and 2) instances.
1) A class defines all of the properties (considering fields and methods in Java, or the members in C++ language, to be properties) that characterize a certain set of the objects. A class is an abstract article (thing), rather than any particular member of the set of the objects it describes.
2) On the other hand, An instance, is the instantiation of a class; i.e. one of its members. An instance has exactly the properties of its parent class.
FIND THE PROFICIENT SUPPORT IN JAVA SCRIPT LANGUAGE AT THE WORLD'S MOST-TRUSTED PLATFORM
- Research relevant to your area
- The best prices
- Time on Delivery
- Plagiarism free Answers
- 24x7 Supports
- End Customer Satisfaction