This is a DBMS and text-based procedurally oriented programming language, originally published via Fox Software and subsequently via Microsoft, for MS-DOS, Macintosh, Windows, and UNIX. The eventual published release of FoxPro was 2.6, after which the development has persistent under Visual FoxPro.
FoxPro is very powerful Database Management System. Its integrating development Environment allows programmer's language. This is both an interpreter and a true compiler. As interpreted language, this translates each of the command into computer instructions, as this runs the translation time, most probably during loops.
FoxPro supports arithmetic functions such as multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division. It too provides many special mathematical and financial functions.
Fundamental features of FoxPro:
- Generating a database.
- Adding data into the database.
- Eliminating information from the database.
- Searching and retrieve information from the database by employing a powerful tool termed as Relational Query through Example (RQBE).
- Making a customized data entry form by employing Screen Builders tool.
- Making design and printing attractive reports that list, group or sum up the information stored in the database.
Looking for FOXPRO expert? Hire experts for FOXPRO question's answers
Are you looking for expert's assistance for your FOXPRO job? Finding answers for your FOXPRO problems? Hire today onlineFOXPRO expert and start finding your answers. Mywordsolution offers you valuable service delivery in solving your problems and questions through expert's assistance. You will get quality service delivery by qualified and experienced subject or category experts within short time span.