Introduction of Ajax:
Definition of Ajax:
Ajax is not a technology. It is really several technologies, every successful in it is own right coming mutually in the powerful new ways. Data interchange using XML and XSLTA synchronous the data retrieval using XML Http Request.
A brief history of Ajax:
History of Ajax is the similar to various other apparent overnight sensations. Although Ajax seemed to come absent of nowhere, in actuality it had been percolating used for a while. some years of work increase across the Web went interested in creating the patterns and tools that came together under Ajax banner.
AJAX Is Based On the Open Standards:
AJAX is based on the following open standards:
1. Browser-based presentation using the HTM and Cascading Style Sheets.
2. Data stored in the XML format and fetched from the server.
4. Behind-the-scenes data fetches using the XMLHttpRequest objects in browser..
How Does Ajax Work?
Increase the site performance by the reducing amount of the data downloaded from the server. If we use Ajax to calculate new total, the server can be respond with just the new total cost, thus reducing the required bandwidth hundred fold. Eliminate page refreshes to each time there is the user input. With Ajax when the user clicks Edit we can redraw static table into the table with the editable contents. Once the user clicks done we can spawn Ajax request to update the server and redraw table to have the static and display-only data.
Technologies used in Ajax:
The term Ajax has come to the represent a broad group of the Web technologies that can be used to the implement of a Web application that communicates with server in the background without interfering with current state of the page. Explained the following technologies are incorporated here:
1. HTML or CSS for presentation.
2. XML for the interchange of the data and XSLT for its manipulation
3. The Document Object Model for the dynamic display and interaction with the data
5. The XMLHttpRequest is object for asynchronous communication.
Since then there have been a number of developments in technologies used in Ajax application.
Advantages of Ajax:
1. Our page will be more pleasant to the use when we can update parts of it without refresh which causes a browser to flicker and the status bar to run.
2. Only load data we need to update the page instead of refreshing the entire page you save bandwidth.
Disadvantages of Ajax:
2. For the same reason a specific state cannot be bookmarked by user.
3. Data loaded via AJAX won't be indexed by any of major search engines.
Problems of Ajax:
1. Breaks the Back button
2. Works only on latest browser
3. Harder to the make or maintain
4. Goes against user expectation
5. The Accessibility issue
Conclusion: Ajax is now a easy technique but it is a technique that has revolutionized the method that web sites operate. Fortunately it is a painless revolution that all web pages developer can benefit from. The term Ajax has come to the represent a broad group of the Web technologies that can be used to the implement a Web application that communicates with the server in background without interfering with current state of page.
Find Proficient Support in Ajax at the world's most-trusted platform
Mywordsolution offers you exactly you need in your Ajax courses if you think that you cannot cope with all the complexities of Ajax. Our team of dedicated Ajax specialists, who have been worked in the Ajax field for a long time, can offer UK, US, Australian, Canadian and word wide students their help in tackling what their Ajax homework and assignment has to offer them. You just need to specify what kind of Ajax assignment help you want and what your deadlines are. Once you are done with submission of your Ajax requirement, our specialists or experts will get back on the job, while at the same time promising things like:
Research relevant to your area
- The best prices
- Time on Delivery
- Plagiarism free Answers
- 24x7 Supports
- End Customer Satisfaction
In addition, the Mywordsolution.com facilitates you to search and find the solution for Ajax questions, or Ajax textbooks problems. You can search the questions in Ajax solution library and download the answers in just little pay of the service.