prepare the code for each assignment with output screen.
Assignment 1: (Standard Template library)
Complete the implementation of the vector by providing definitions for the following operations:
• A default constructor, which should create a buffer with capacity 5 and size 0.
• A constructor that takes an integer argument, and creates a buffer with the given size and capacity.
• A member function set_capacity (int), which changes the capacity to the indicated limit, copying elements from the current buffer. If the new capacity is larger than the current size, the size remains unchanged; otherwise the size is made the same as the new capacity.
• The operation at, which returns the element at the given location in the buffer.
• The operation push_back, which adds the element to the end of the buffer, increasing the size, and invoking set_capacity to increase the capacity of the buffer if necessary.