1) What do you mean by a compiler?
2) How will you declare the constant in C?
3) What do you mean by a logical operation.
4) What is the size of int in C?
5) Why does a character constant require two bytes of memory space in C?
6) Can we prepare a C program without #include?
7) What do you mean by a command line arguments?
8) How can you determine the number of elements stored in the static array at a time?
9) How to store some value at required address using C?
10) What happens when macro #define square(x) x * x is invoked as square( z+ 1)
11) Are the following statements valid? Give explanation for your answer.
k = (char*) & m;
12) prepare down two file opening modes in C.
13) prepare down the ex of enumerated data type in C.
14) What is a random access file?
15) Is the following statement correct? Describe in detail.
printf (“%d”, printf (“abc”))