1) prepare down and describe the components of Modern Database System in detail.
2) Expalin each of the components of a DBMS:
a) Data Dictionary
b) Data Security and Integrity
c) Concurrent data Access for Multiple Users
d) Data Query Manipulation And Reporting
3) prepare down ex of following relationships:
4) What are the main issues in implementing a DBMS?
5) What are problems with traditional file processing system?
6) What do you understand by redundancy and how can it be avoided .What do you understand by Normalisation? Why this is useful?
7) What are the different components of a database system? What do you understand by instance and schema? Describe the difference between these.
8) prepare down the difference between the strong entity set and weak entity set?
9) prepare down the difference between Database systems and Knowledge base systems.
10) What do you understand by data models? Describe network, hierarchical and relational model in detail.