1) prepare down the difference between RDBMS and OODBMS.
2) Describe the concept of class, Abstraction, Encapsulation and inheritances. How do we make objects persist in OODBMS?
3) prepare detailed notes on the following:
Multimedia database, digital libraries, Mobile database, Internet and DBMS.
4) What do you mean by knowledge and logic representation.
5) Draw the E – R Diagram for Banking, Company, Airlines, ATM, Super market, Insurance Company.
6) Describe in details about the different database languages.
7)a) Describe in detail about different operations in Relational Databases.
b) Describe in detail about database users and administrators.