1) prepare down the unique advantages of the object oriented programming paradigm.
2) What is meant by a reference variable? prepare down its major use.
3) What do you mean by objects? Describe how they are created?
4) describe the significance of destructor.
5) What is the conversion function? Describe how is it created?
6) Describe what does inheritance mean in C++?
7) What is meant by polymorphism mean in C++ language?
8) Describe why is it essential to include file iostream in all programs?
9) What is meant by generic programming?
10) prepare down the difference between overloaded functions and function templates.