1) prepare a program to copy contents of one file into another using command line arguments.
2) How are binary files different from text files in CPP?
3) prepare a program to manipulate string class to overload operators, which can perform the function of string concatenate.
4) describe the use of default constructors.
5) How is (ios::app) mode different from (ios::ate mode).
6) How is object different from a class?
7) What do you mean by initialization of a variable?
8) prepare down the difference between abstraction and datahiding?
9) describe why are classes called Abstract Data Types?
10) What do you mean by a static variable?
11) What do you mean by function overloading?
12) What do you mean by a virtual function?
13) How are structure is different from a class?