1) Describe the various control structures in c++.
2) prepare down a program to create student database where name, age, address, roll number and gender are given as input.
3) describe a class and describe in detail the class declaration and class function definitions with suitable ex.
4) prepare down a program in c++ by using class named Complex to add two complex numbers by using concept of passing objects as arguments.
5) Describe operator overloading in detail. Why is it essential to overload the operator?
6) prepare down the program to show how unary minus is overloaded.
7) Exp[lain the features of I/O system supported by C++.
8) describe the different classes available for file operation.
9) What is meant by template and describe in detail about class template
10) What is meant by generic programming? How is it implemented in C++?