problem 1) prepare code which allows a user to make a grocery list. The program would also allow the user to export grocery lists to comma delimited file that could be read by a spreadsheet program (i.e., CSV file) No classes are needed, just a main function.
The function declarations are:
a) void DisplayMenu();
b) void CreateList( map< string, vector >& lists );
c) void ExportLists( map< string, vector >& lists );
The main program should:
1) Use DisplayMenu function to display the menu.
2) Prompt the user for a menu choice.
3) Use CreateList and ExportLists functions to execute the user's choice.
4) Exit if user chooses to exit.
5) Re-prompt the user for invalid choices.
The main program should store grocery lists in the map of key-value pairs called: lists. The key should be a string containing a grocery store name and value should be a vector of strings containing the grocery list of items for that store.
The DisplayMenu function should show the following options:
1) Create a new grocery list
2) Export grocery lists
The CreateList function should:
1) Ask the user for a grocery store name.
2) Ask the user to enter a list of items for this grocery store, until the user enters “done”.
3) Add the items to the vector of strings as they are entered.
4) Display: “Added item to grocery store name list.” after each item is entered, where “item” is the item entered and “grocery store name” is the name entered in Step 1 above.
The ExportLists function should:
1) Ask the user for an output file name.
2) Display: “Writing to filename...”, where “filename” is the output file name entered by the user.
3) Use iterator for-loops to read map called, lists, and save values in a CSV file with two columns. The first column’s header must be: Grocery Store; and the second column’s header should be: Item.
4) Display: “Grocery lists written to filename”, where “filename” is the output file name entered by the user.