Assembly Language Programming
problem: prepare a program which will generate 25 WORD values in the range from +/-50 representing a two dimensional array of size 5 x 5. It must then display the array as a table (5 x 5) by calling a procedure and then display the given menu:
1) Compute the sum of the positive elements of each row.
2) Compute the sum of negative elements of the specified column.
3) Compute the sum of all the elements of array.
4) Count the negative numbers in the array.
5) Compute the sum of diagonal elements of the array.
For each of such tasks:
a) Organize the tasks into procedures.
b) Pass parameters to the procedure(s) using the stack.
c) Don’t use any global variables – create local variables in the stack when necessary.
d) Display the suitable message and result after each procedure is done.
e) Call a procedure to display the array as a table and redisplay the menu after each and every task is completed and reported.
f) Access the data as elements of a two dimensional array (5 x 5).