- prepare a program using vectors and iterators which allows a user to manage a personal list of DVD titles. The user must be capable to view all DVD titles in his library, add and delete titles from the library, and exit the program.
- Your program must offer a menu with choices.
- After an addition of a title is made, list is to be SORTED so it is in the alphabetical order.
- The program must loop after each choice and not exit unless a key to exit is pressed.
- Create a program which uses at least two functions which will be called from your main. This program is a number game program which asks for parts of your phone and after manipulating it mathematically, eventually outputs your complete phone number. The directions for the game are:
1- Enter the first 3 digits of your phone number (not area code-user input)
2- Multiply by 80
3- Add 1 to the total
4- Multiple by 250
5- Add the last 4 digits of your phone number (user input)
6- Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again
7- Subtract 250 from total
8- Divide the number by 2
9- Show final results
10- Remember to use cout statements after each math function so user sees how the ‘trick’ is progressing.