1) describe the characteristics of object oriented languages in detail.
2) prepare a menu driven program that works as follows:-
If character A or a is pressed, then it must run a program to determine factorial of a positive number.
If character B or b is pressed, then it must run a program to determine sum of a digits of a positive integer number entered by the user.
If any other character is pressed, then it must terminate the program by "displaying a appropriate message.
3)(a) Compare recursion with iteration with suitable ex.
(b) Describe the concept of pointer to pointer with ex.
4) prepare programs to describe the concept of nesting of structures in two different ways
5) Describe with the help of program constructors in derived classes.
6) prepare detailed notes on:-
(a) Friend Functions'
(b) Inline member functions.
7) Describe the concept of operator overloading for a binary operator for a non-friend function.