problem: prepare a Java program which makes a Coin table with coin names and values; inserts coin type’s penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, and dollar; and prints out the sum of the coin values. Use CREATE TABLE, INSERT, and SELECT SUM SQL commands.
problem: prepare a program which keeps an appointment calendar in a database. An appointment comprises a description, a date, the starting time, and ending time; for ex, Dentist 2007/10/1 17:30 18:30 CS1 class 2007/10/2 08:30 10:00 Supple a user interface to add appointments, eradicate canceled appointments, and print out a list of appointments for a specific day.
problem: Technical Project: Java e-Commerce
This assignment includes two parts: Product Inventory Java Application and User Guide. You should submit both sections in a single zip file for the completion of this assignment.
Part I: Product Inventory Java Application
Suppose that you have been hired to prepare an object-oriented Java Web application which will handle a company’s product inventory. Your application should interface with a database (you decide the database that you want to work with) which will permit the user to.
1) Make an object-oriented Java Web application that:
a) Displays the entire product inventory to the screen, including the product ID, name, description, and quantity.
b) Permits for a product to be searched by the product ID or product name.
c) Permits for new products to be added to the inventory.
d) Permits for existing products to be edited.
e) Permits for existing products to be deleted.
Part II: User Guide
All along with your application, your submission must include a user guide.
2. Make a user guide which comprises:
a) The description of functionality of your overall inventory system.
b) Screenshots which will exhibit how to use your inventory system.
c) The technical discussion regarding how each component of your inventory systems works, comprising details regarding the database tables involved.
Your assignment should follow such formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Comprise a cover page including the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not comprised in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes related with this assignment are:
• Design programs which communicate with Web servers and server-side applications via the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
• Design Java programs that use the Structured Query Language to query and update the relational databases.
• describe the Java Server faces framework and use in Web applications.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in the Java programming.
• prepare clearly and concisely regarding Java programming using appropriate writing mechanics and technical style conventions.