1. What do you mean by a generic programming? Describe it in suitable ex.
2. What do you mean by Checked and UnChecked Exception?
3. Describe how does Java handle integer overflows and underflows?
4. What do you understand by runtime exceptions?
5. prepare down the difference between error and the exception.
6. What classes of exceptions may be caught by a catch clause?
7. If I want the object of my class to be thrown as the exception object, what must I do?
8. Describe how to create custom exceptions in detail.
9. prepare down the various methods to handle exceptions?
10. What is the purpose of the finally clause of a try-catch-finally statement?
11. prepare down the basic difference between two approaches to exception handling? Is it needed that each try block should be followed by the catch block?