1) describe the following in context of SQL:
(i) DISTINCT clause
(ii) GROUP BY Clause
(iv) NATURAL JOIN
(v) ORDER BY clause
2) What is Database View and How can it be used.
3) describe the Advantages of Stored Procedures.
4) Why Data Control Language (DCL) is used? Describe.
5) Is Data Dictionary an essential part of DBMS. describe why?
6) What do you mean by the term Query Processing? What are the different steps involved in this process?
7) What is structured query language? How the DDL and DML are different? Describe
8) What is ER Diagram? What are the symbols used is it? Describe with suitable ex.
9) Draw the ER diagram for the banking system.
10) What do you understand by mapping cardinalities? Describe different kinds of cardinalities.