1) Compare functional programming with object oriented programming.
2)(a) What do you mean by type conversion? prepare down the differences between silent conversion and explicit type conversion?
(b) prepare a program to determine whether a number entered by user is a palindrome or not.
3)(a) What do you mean by macros? prepare a program to determine the minimum of two numbers using macros?
(b) What do you mean by runtime memory management? What support is provided by C++ for this? Describe.
4) Describe the concept of nesting of structures in two different ways with the help of suitable ex.
5) Describe with the help of a single program the concepts of objects as parameters, friend functions, constructor overloading and destructors.
6) prepare detail notes on:-
(a) Container Class
(b) Types of Derivations
7) Describe the concept of operator overloading for a binary operator for a non-friend function.