1) prepare detailed notes on:-
(a) Random access file processing
(b) Virtual functions
2) prepare down the advantages of object oriented programming.
3) describe the term coercion in detail.
4) prepare down the difference between switch and if-else statements.
5) prepare down the difference between different storage classes in C++.
6) Is array index out of bounds supported by C++? Justify your answer.
7) prepare down the difference between public derivation and private derivation?
8) How is memory allocation one for objects with regards to data members and member functions of classes?
9) What do you mean by dynamic memory allocation?
10) Briefly describe how a file can be opened in various ways.
11) What do you mean by late binding?