1) Describe database system architecture in detail.
2) What are the data anomalies in 1NF and 3NF. describe
3) What are the advantages of normalized ER-Model?
4) What are the various kinds of data constraints?
5) Describe range searching and patterns searching.
6) prepare down the difference between subquery and corelated query.
7) How are indexed views created?
8) What are the various control structures supported in PL/SQL?
9) What are the various kinds of cursors available in PL/SQL?
10) prepare down the exs of:
(a) Statement trigger.
(b) Before trigger.
11) What do you mean by user defined data type? When do we require it?
12) How can the administrator grant/revoke privileges?