Purpose: Express the ability to prepare the complex Java application by using Graphical User Interfaces.
This project is for developing and designing a College Registration program. prepare a Java program to register students for the college. Every student record will have name, address and courses fields. Students can enroll many courses. Execute the interface class RegisterStudent. The RegisterStudent interface class must have a method, public boolean register(), which returns a boolean value (either true or false) based on whether a student is successfully registered to the course, or not. Graduate students can only register for graduate level courses, with the maximum course load of six credit hours, while undergraduate students can only register for undergraduate level courses with a maximum course load of 12 credit hours. Courses have a course number, credit hours and a minimum and maximum enrollment criteria as min enrollment=0 and max enrollment=30).
Your program must be graphically display a sorted list of courses a student is enrolled and/or a roster for each course. A roster is a list of students enrolled in the particular course and is sorted by last name. Show the correct implementation of your program by creating a driver program to load a student database and a course database which is generated by your project group.
IMPORTANT: Please check to create a GUI based Java program that:
• Suitable structures to support enrollment of the new student.
• Enrolls existing student(s) to particular course(es).
• Satisfies Undergraduate/Graduate enrollment criteria.
• Designs the student and course databases such that they conform to project specifications also, the students might not register in any other courses aside from those in the Course Database.
• At any point of time the user should be capable to view the student or course information’s sorted in the required format.