Problem Solving Diagnostics:
There is an auditorium named JAZ where the reality shows are conducted.The management wants to automate the entire system.
The requirements are given below:
People can get regisered to the system and can avail permanent membership. Seat for each show will be allotted to permanent members only and seat allocation will be done only on request.
There are different type of seats available in the auditorium like gallery seat, balcony seat and executive seat. The rate of booking is dependent on the seat type.
1) Add people to the auditorium to get a membership id.
2) Establish the relationship between different Seats and add seats to the auditorium.
3) Void allocateSeat(String memberId, String seatType)
a) When a seat is allotted to one person,change the status of the seat to "booked". Seat once allocated,cannot be allocated again
b) If the preferred seat type is not avaliable, give a message to the customer to choose another seat type with the help of exception handling
4) Boolean isAvailable(String seatType) is a method available in the system which checks the availability of given seat type.
5) If a person who is not registered to the system is trying to book a seat with a wrong member id, handle this case with Custom exception handling.
1) Each seat knows its ID ,Status and the rate.
2) Each member knows their name,member id(will be given only after registration) and age. Only one seat can be booked at a time.