In this programming assignment, you will create a simple database of student records. Here are the requirements:
1) A student record contains a name and a number. We suppose that all the student numbers different. You must use struct data type for student records.
2) The database utilizes a list data structure.
3) The given four operations over the database must be supported by the application.
a) The application can read a student record from the user and add the record to the database.
b) The application can read a student number from the user, search the database by using the student number and display the student name in the found student record.
c) The application can read a student number from the user, search the related student record in database by using the student number and delete the student record from the database. You must note that the record to be deleted can be anywhere in the database.
d) The application can list out all the student records in the database.
4) The application must use a text-based user interface to get commands from the user, which uses the four operations in 3).
5) You must not suppose that only a fixed number of student records can be added into the database. The database must be capable to dynamically shrink or grow with the user commands, such as, 3.a and 3.c.
Whenever you test the application, you must add at least 5 student records first, test all the other database operations, add 5 more student records again, and test all the other operations again. You must use the user interface, not hard coded test statements.
• Submit the well-documented (that is, proper line spaces and indentations) source codes and screen shots of test outputs.