This assignment has four parts:
1) Obtaining the new script: Download and save the attached comment CGI mailer script form-mail2.pl to your server's cgi-bin directory, and change the permissions on the script to make it executable (not writable). You require not know how it works complete the next step; though, as a Perl CGI script you may be interested in seeing what it does.
2) Setting up the form page: In this portion, you will make a form interface to the CGI program which will accept comments on your web site, and also some information regarding the sender and send them to you through email. Make the form interface in a file called mailer.html. The form must include some brief instructions and a request for comments.
Comprise the given input elements:
• The form used for gathering the input consists of a NAME parameter set to user comments.
• The form uses the POST method and references the script termed form-mail2.pl on your server for the action.
• The form comprises some brief instructions and a request for the comments.
• The form comprises the given input elements:
• A text box, termed realname for the person's name.
• A text box, termed email for the person's email address.
• A text area termed message for the comments. Make this a bit bigger than the default size.
• A group of at least 3 radio buttons termed rating with a rating scale of your choosing for your website.
• A text box termed phone for the person's phone number.
• A text box termed bday for the person's birthday.
Make sure that the input elements are organized in a clear and usable fashion, and make sure that the function of each input element is evidently recognized.
• realname (should be non-blank, must start with a capital letter, and should contain at least one vowel and one consonant)
• email (email format: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• message (must be non-blank)
• phone (telephone format: (###) ###-#### ), however do not permit extra parentheses, spaces, or dashes within the phone number.
• bday (date format: MM/DD/YY)
4) Adding a SSI footer: In this portion, you will add a header, by using SSI (server side comprises), to the mailer page. Re-name your mailer.html file to mailer.shtml, so that the server will check for includes. Include any prior HTML file at the TOP of your file (See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html if you are unsure how to do this). Comprise an SSI command to display the "last modified" date of the mailer.html file.