1) describe the procedure for creating the Radio Button in AWT with the help of an ex.
2) Design the program for creating an applet for determining the factorial of the number entered into the text field, when the button representing the ‘find factorial’ is pressed.
3) Design the program to add the text area and button to the standalone program.
4) prepare down the program to develop an applet for accepting two numbers in the text field and four buttons with captions addition, division, subtraction, multiplication. Whenever one of these buttons is pushed, result will be displayed in the third text field.
5) Create the program to modify the font color from red to green and from green to blue upon every click of mouse.
6) prepare down the program for creating the applet to display the background color and foreground color alternatively upon each click.
7) prepare a program to draw a line with the help of mouse.