1) prepare down the literals of Java script with suitable exs.
2) Briefly describe the three control structures that are used in Java.
3) Describe the sequence of events which take place during SSI process.
4) What is meant by thread safety? Describe in detail.
5) Describe the elements of Java Bean interface in detail.
6) What is meant by JSP? prepare down the types of directives in JSP.
7) Describe the basic structures of HTML. Describe the two major kinds of constructs in HTML.
8) Describe the different built – in – objects of Java script.
9) What do you mean by exception handling in Java? Describe in detail.
10) What do you mean by directives? Describe the types of directives in JSP.
11) describe the different process by which a server invokes a servlet.
12) Describe the distinct types of JDBC drivers in servlets.
13) What is an http redirect? Describe in detail.
14) Describe the different methods that facilitate the exchange of session ID’s between the client and server.
15) What are implicit objects in JSP? Describe it.