1) describe the architecture of J2EE and J2EE containers with the help of neat and well-describeed diagram.
2) Describe various methods that are involved with the Scrollable and Updateable result sets by giving the essential exs.
3) Design a simple web application which carries out the following given two things:
a) Prompt user for name and the password.
b) Print a welcome page if both the user name and password is valid; otherwise print an error page.
4) describe how communication between applet and servlet is made with the help of neat code segment.
5) describe how Http Session interface helps in managing the state information, describe it with the ex.
6) Discuss about the two types of solution that are used for the servlet collaboration in detail.
7) describe the two major strategies which are adapted in developing the Java Server Pages (JSP) with an appropriate ex.
8) prepare a brief note on the following topic:
a) JSP Implicit objects
b) Mail protocols
9) describe the life cycle of entity beans and its types by giving suitable ex.
10) Describe any two services offered by the EJB containers having essential exs