1) What do you understand by exceptions. prepare down the difference between user defined and predefined exceptions.
2) What do you understand by PL/SQL? prepare down the advantages of PL/SQL over SQL. Describe the functions of control loops with suitable exs.
3) What do you mean by query language? describe various forms through which data can be retrieved in query language.
4) Describe nested tables and varying arrays. How do we maintain row count?
5) What do you mean by built in packages? describe with suitable exs.
6) Describe advantages and functions of sub programs and packages with suitable exs.
7) describe different data types and operators in ORACLE. What is the function of cursors?
8) What are the differences and similarities between triggers and procedures? describe with suitable exs.
9) What do you mean by trigger? What are the various types of triggers?
10) What is a software package? prepare down advantages of packages and one specification of packages.