1. prepare down and describe OOP Principles and Features of Java in detail.
2. Describe Constructors with suitable exs and prepare down the methods available under String and String Buffer Class.
3. Describe the methods available under String and String Buffer Class.
4. Describe the Date Class methods with suitable exs.
5. Describe Packages and demonstrate with suitable exs in detail: static and final.
6. Describe method overriding. What do you mean by javaDoc? Describe the comments for classes, methods, fields and link.
7. Describe about the overview of the editing process in detail.
8. Describe User interface in detail.
9. Describe the editor structure in detail.
10. Describe about interactive debugging systems in detail.