1) Describe runtime polymorphism demonstrating a program in Java or C++ in detail.
2) prepare down the principles of modelling?
3) Describe the anti symmetric and transitive properties of aggregation.
4) Why is it essential to have variety of diagrams in a model of a system?
5) describe the following:
i. Use case driven
ii. Architecture centric
iii. Incremental process
6) What do you mean by interaction diagrams? What are their contents and common properties? Define semantic equivalence between two kinds of interaction diagrams.
7) prepare down the steps to model flows of control by time ordering.
8) Consider a retail system that interacts with customers who place and track orders. In turn, the system will ship orders and bill the customers. Model the behavior of the system will ship orders and bill the customers. Model the behavior of the system by declaring the behaviors as use cases.