1) What do you mean by DBMS? describe the Architecture of DBMS in detail. prepare down the components of DBMS. Describe in brief.
2) prepare down the features and objectives of DBMS. Describe its benefits over FMS.
3) Describe decomposition of a database in database design. Why consolidation of database after normalization is considered during designing a database.
4) What do you mean by normalization? Describe first normal form, second normal form, third normal form with appropriate exs. Also state and describe functional dependency.
5) Describe different steps of design consideration.
6) Three entity designs for accounting system given below:
Customer details- name, data of birth, address, phone number.
Transaction details- date, number, type, customer name, amount
Account receivable: customer name, amount due
What kind of relationship exists between entities?
How would you normalize elements in entities to get data stores?