problem 1) Create two tables company_info with fields, emp_id, name, city, salary, designation, date_of_joining and personal_info with fields name, city, address, DOB, and phone_no.
Carry out the following query:
1) Insert five records to each tables?
2) Perform subquery?
3) Perform Union operation?
4) Perform intersect operation?
5) Perform minus operation?
6) Create the table by selecting from another table?
7) Delete one record using emp_id as condition?
8) Show records using between operator where experience is between 1 to 8 years?
9) Insert 6 records?
10) Modify the table by adding field experience?
problem 2) Create 2 tables customer with fields customer_id, customer_name, customer_street, customer_city and depositor customer_id, account_number, balance Set relation between the two tables:
Perform the following query:
1) Show the records of depositor tables?
2) Show customer_id, customer_street, account_number, balance whose customer_id is between c00001 and c00002?
3) Show depositor table whose customer_street is ‘mg-road’?
4) Show the customer records whose balance is between 20000 and 40000?
5) prepare down the records of customer table whose account_number is between 300 and 500?