Create a Visual Basic which allows a user to play variation of Hangman.
• The user types a letter into the textbox.
1. Read the series (at least ten) of words from a file. These would be the words the user would try to guess.
2. Randomly select one of the words and display it as asterisks in the top text box.
3. After user enters a letter, check to see if the letter is in the test word. If it is, convert it from a * to the letter guessed.
4. Display number of attempts the user has made.
5. Display the letters the user has used.
6. "Start New Game" picks a new word with no letters guessed.
7. "Give Up" Displays the word.
8. Proper naming , formatting and comments.