Create a program for a company named Retail-Mart.
• Prompt user to enter an item name (one word only), a quantity and a price.
- For this step, in addition to functionality, location of variable declarations; appropriateness of data types selected; appropriateness of variable names; variable naming standards.
Compute the subtotal (quantity * price), tax (tax rate is 7.5%), and total (subtotal + tax).
- For this step, in addition to essential functionality, whether you used a constant; how the naming standard for the constant and appropriateness of the name. Perfect calculations show all calculation.
At last, display the item name, quantity ordered, price, subtotal, tax, and total.
- In addition to basic functionality, formatted output, output which is centred vertically and horizontally; floating point data aligned on decimal.
BLING: Include a splash screen (not the clown. Find an ASCII art image for yourself. A better resource is http://www.chris.com/ascii) followed by the welcome message. Implement these two features as functions. Your program must hold three functions: main(), splash(), and welcome().
- Besides basic functionality, a well put together, formatted, pleasing, non-offensive splash screen; a relevant updated welcome message; display splash before the welcome use of prototypes.
- Programmer comments above the heading files. Comprise the information traditionally.
- Code indenting (neat and aligned correctly.)
- Use of white space
- Use of comments in the code. (Clarify but don't overwhelm)