Assignment: The implementation of server side of the application
Please read all the requirements of the assignment carefully before starting your work.
Assignment is about the implementation of dynamic content, server side (backend) and database for your web site by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
• At least a table to store details of the 10 events.
• At least a table to store online event bookings made by visitors.
• At least a table to store feedback posted by visitors on each event.
• These above tables are to be in the same database created by Visual Studio for users and roles.
Users and roles:
A) At least 2 roles which are visitor and admin staff are to be created. You can add more roles, e.g. guest.
B) A visitor can:
- view (read-only access) the information on the web site,
- make online event booking after logging in, and
- post his/her feedback to each of the 10 events after logging in.
C) A visitor (and guest if you have this role) cannot make any changes on the web site.
D) An admin staff can
- make changes to the content of the 10 events,
- create and delete the 10 events, and
- remove any feedback posted by visitors.
- remove any booking submitted by visitors.
Please submit a report along with your ASP.NET Web Forms Application project; adequately and coherently describeing how you addressed the above issues.
Your assignment must be submitted via Moodle (http://learnonline.canberra.edu.au/). The assignment submission must have a cover sheet (It is available online), with your name, student number, and a declaration that the submission is your own work.