1) A spectrum of 30MHz is allocated to a wireless FDD cellular system that uses two 25KHz simplex channels to give full duplex voice and control channels, find out the number of channels available per cell if a system uses:
i. Five-cell reuse
ii. Seven-cell reuse
iii. 10-cell reuse
2) describe Hand off strategies in detail.
3) prepare a detail note on several variations of the CSMA strategy.
4) In IS-95 CDMA system, if W=1.25MHz, R=9600bps and N=14 users
i. Compute Eb/No
ii. When no voice activity is there, find out Eb/No for omnidirectinal antennas
iii. If voice activity = 3/8 and three sector antennas are used, find out the total number of users per cell.
5) prepare a detailed note in traffic routing in wireless networks
6) describe the two data-only mobile services developed to provide packet radio connectivity throughout a network.