1) Discuss about the TCP connection establishment and termination. Describe in detail also provide the diagram.
2) describe what are the groups of address functions? And also describe it in detail.
3) Describe the socket function for the elementary TCP Client – Server.
4) Create the program for the concurrent TCP server and describe it.
5) describe which function is used for handling the client processing loop and discuss it with the help of the program?
6) describe about the different I/O models and compare all the I/O models in detail.
7) describe how the close function functions for the connection-oriented protocol specified by which generic socket option and describe it.
8) prepare a brief note on the Resource Records.
9) describe the typical arrangement of the resolvers, applications and name servers with the help of neat sketch.
10) Describe the getservbyname and getservbyport Functions.
11) Describe how IPv6 server handles both the IPv4 and IPv6 clients. describe in brief.
12) a) prepare down the steps involved in forming the Raw Socket.
b) Describe the raw socket input.
c) Describe the ICMP message format.
13) describe the different practical issues of the SNMP management information.
14) describe about the groups of RMON. Describe any three groups.