1) Describe the process involved in circuit switching, packet switching and message switching techniques in detail.
2) What do you mean by dial-up modem technology? prepare down the common modem standards available and describe them.
3) Describe the working of Go-back-N and Selective Repeat ARQ mechanisms with appropriate diagrams.
4) Describe the features of Fast and Gigabit Ethernet in detail.
5) prepare down the goals of Multiplexing. Demonstrate with suitable diagrams the working of Statistical and Synchronous Time Division Multiplexing.
6) Differentiate Token Ring and FDDI. Illustrate with suitable diagram the working principle of FDDI.
7) Describe the principles and objectives of ISDN. prepare down the types of channels available and its use in ISDN data transmission.
8) prepare down the difference between UNI and NNI interfaces in ATM network. Sketch cell format of both the interfaces and describe its fields.