1) describe about logical versus physical address space with suitable ex in detail.
2) How does the system detect thrashing and eliminate the same.
3) Describe the acyclic graph directory structure.
4) Describe the FCFS disk-scheduling algorithm with suitable ex.
5) List and describe the components of LINUX system.
6) prepare a detailed note on design principles of WINDOWS NT.
7) describe why are distributed systems reliable?
8) Under what situations would the user is better off using time-sharing system rather than a personal computer or single-user workstations.
9) describe starvation and prepare down some solutions.
10) Relate the terms race condition, atomic action, critical section and mutual exclusion.
11) prepare down the difference between logical and physical address spaces.
12) Why is memory protection significant in the multiprogramming system?
13) What are the Meta data that a file system maintains about a file?
14) What is the difference between contiguous and interleaved files.
15) describe double buffering in detail. Why it is useful?
16) prepare down the difference between block device and character device.