1) prepare down any two line attributes. describe them in detail.
2) prepare down the difference between window and viewport.
3) What do you mean by spline curves?
4) What do you mean by quadric surfaces.
5) What do you mean by animation?
6) What do you mean by keyframes?
7) What do you understand by shading of objects?
8) What do you mean by texture?
9) What do you mean by fractals?
10) prepare down the difference between Mandelbrot and Julia sets.
11)(a) prepare down and describe the midpoint circle drawing algorithm. Assume 10 cm as the radius and co-ordinate origin as the centre of the circle.
(b) Describe in detail the Cohen-Sutherland line clipping algorithm with suitable ex.
12)(a) prepare down the difference between parallel and perspective projections and derive their projection matrices.
b) With appropriate exs, describe all 3D transformations.
13)(a) prepare detailed notes on RGB and HSV color models.
(b) describe the following:
(i) Methods to draw 3D objects.
(ii) Basic OPENGL operations.
14)(a) Describe the following:
(i) Adding texture to faces.
(ii) Adding shadows of objects.
(b) prepare down and describe the details to build a camera in the program.
15)(a) prepare a detailed notes on Peano curves.
(b) prepare about random fractals in detail.