1. Propose a appropriate process model for following projects and give suitable explanation for it.
(a) The automated library catalogue which is queried by user to determine which books are available and which books on loan.
(b) Cruise control system for car that maintains the constant speed as set by driver. System must adjust car controls depending upon measured road traffic.
2.(a) What kind of software cost estimation technique is followed in COCOMO model?
(b) Describe the different attributes involved in COCOMO model in detail.
(c) Describe the project duration and staffing required for above mentioned model.
3. Study the information domain for inventory control system. describe how information flow, information content and information structure in system are represented?
4. Let the development of the software system to be used in the bank for its transaction processing. Design the context diagram and data flow diagram for system stating the assumptions.
5. describe how structural partitioning is used in the software maintenance in detail.
6. Describe the different architectural styles in detail.
7. State, implement and design a software tool which will find out cyclomatic complexity for C programming language. Use graph matrix as operative data structure in your design.
8. Draw the block handler software by using Z specification language.
9. Describe the different box structures specifications utilized in cleanroom software engineering in detail.
10. Describe how formal technical review aids to maintain software quality.