1) describe several modelling methods proposed by OMT. Specify their aim in the object oriented analysis.
2) describe micro and macro development process of the Grady Booch in brief.
3) describe the CRC card technique by the Cunningham.
4) describe the use of case driven approach by the Ivar Jacobson(OOSE).
5) Describe the object modeling method by the Rambaugh.
6) Describe the multiplicity and qualification with the help of suitable ex.
7) describe the links and associations with the help of suitable ex.
8) Describe concept of Generalization with appropriate ex.
9) Discuss the concept of ‘Propagation of operation’ by giving suitable ex.
10) prepare differences between the association and aggregation.
11) Describe what is meant by abstract class and concrete class with suitable diagram.
12) Describe event, state, action and activity with respect to the state chart diagram.
13) prepare a brief note on the Dynamic model and Functional model.