1. “Software is developed or engineered, it is not manufactured in classical sense” – Give explanation for the given statement.
2. What do you mean by CMM?
3. Design a context-level model (Level 0 DFD) for network based course registration system for the university.
4. Describe how vertical and horizontal partitioning of functional domain for safe how will be prepared.
5. prepare down the difference between coupling and cohesion.
6. prepare down the commonly used architecture patterns for software.
7. What do you mean by system testing?
8. describe how system behavior and performance is tested by using Black-Box testing technique?
9. describe how objects in software configuration are recognized?
10. Describe the methodology utilized to make sure product and process quality in software industries.