1) Describe the basic features of UNIX as an operating system.
2) describe briefly about Batch Processing Systems.
3) Describe how scheduling is done in OS/2 in detail.
4) Describe Two-Phase Locking.
5) Describe any two-page replacement algorithms.
6) Compare and contrast Multiprogramming, Multitasking and Multiprocessing.
7) Describe the file storage methods.
8) prepare brief notes on File System of MS-DOS.
9) describe about the disk device driver.
10) Describe the mechanism for protecting Hardware and Software Resources.
11) Describe the different synchronization mechanisms available to provide inter process coordination and communication.
12) Describe Dynamic Memory Allocation Strategy.
13) Describe the general model of a File System.
14) Describe the Segmented Memory Management.