1)(a) describe evolution of Object Oriented Programming.
(b) prepare down the advantages of Encapsulation.
2) Create a case study of OOSD life cycle. Describe in detail.
3) Describe the view of Objects as defined by Rumbough and modifications suggested later.
4) prepare down the advantages of UML and prepare detailed notes on each UML diagram.
5)(a) Describe frameworks with appropriate exs
(b) Describe the requirement for design patterns and describe their implications on program design.
6) Describe the requirement and kinds of merits acquired in OOSD.
7) Create a case study for evaluation and up gradation of a package oriented on OOP.
8) prepare detailed notes on how you would implement the following
(a) Distributed databases with in OOSD.
(b) Client / Server Computing with in OOSD
(c) Reliability on middleware with in OOSD