Take any one of these situations.
• A system using NFC tags to assist blind and visually impaired people find their way around buildings.
• An intelligent control system for managing production line activities in a food processing plant.
• A preference based system to advise customers of similar products they might like in an online book store
• Any other wide area enterprise system of your choice.
1) Produce a referenced four page report that describes the possible functionality of the system; similar systems that are out there and different possible approaches to delivering the system.
2) Design two system architectures for the application of your choice.
3) describe the role each system component plays and justify its inclusion in your system.
4) Define a policy for data storage and for process handling in your system. Discuss the advantages of adhering to your policy. describe 3 possible challenges your system may face.
5) Compare and contrast each of your proposed system architectures, with each other. You would be asked to justify your design choices.