1) describe the different issues which are to be considered in Trade-off analysis.
2) Describe the guide lines of programming in detail.
3) describe the different steps of unit testing.
4) With a suitable and neat sketch describe the different steps involved in the testing process.
5) describe the various kinds of Training and Training Aids.
6) Compare and contrast the Mc call, Boehm and ISO 9126 quality models. How do they vary from the developers point of view? From the users point of view?
7) prepare a detailed account on the following:
a) Improving resources
b) Improving process
8) Briefly describe the function of the development team with a neat sketch.
9) prepare down the characteristics of a good process model. Which characteristics are necessary for processes to be used on projects where the problem and solution are not well under stood?
10) describe about tracking progress in detail.