1) What are the guidelines for a good document? describe them in detail.
2) How do we estimate software processes and products? Describe in detail.
3) describe about the advances in software engineering in detail.
4) What are the different methods of tracking the progress of a project.
5) With appropriate exs describe the characteristics of requirements.
6) prepare the characteristics of a good design in detail.
7) A product is to be installed to control elevators in a building with m floors. Problem concerns the logic required to move elevators between floors according to constraints given below:
Each elevator has the set of m buttons, one for each floor. These light up when pressed and cause the elevator to visit corresponding floor. The lighting is cancelled when an elevator visits the corresponding floor. Each floor, apart from the first floor and top floor has two buttons, one to request and up-elevator and other to request a down-elevator. These buttons light up when pressed. The illumination is cancelled when the elevator visits floor and then moves in the required direction. When the elevator has no requests, it remains at its present floor with its doors closed.
(i) Use Case diagram
(ii) Sequence diagram.